Saturday 21 November 2015

Butterfly quadruple

Butterflies are one of my favourite embellishments for cards.
The Memory Box Butterfly Exhibit has been sitting on my desk, together with a trial die cut, but I haven't been able to think about a design for using it, until the Butterflies + Q = Quadruple challenge landed in my mailbox ...
This is my entry for the challenge. I decided on complementary intense teal and apricot for the colour scheme.



Check out the challenge and participate in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I had a look on Mr linky and found your entry in at no 14 but with no picture attached so I have done the link up for you. Card is gorgeous. I like the two colours you have chosen and love that script backing for the butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by #43. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs A, for the linkup and the feedback.

      Delete
  2. These butterflies are so elegant and I like the colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us,
    Tina, GD on Butterfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete